CPM has a highly skilled team that draws upon both the extensive track record of its personnel in providing real estate services on major portfolios, but also the experience gained through successful management of major corporate real estate organisations. The key personnel who will be involved in delivering the real estate services are respected practitioners in terms of experience and reputation in the industry, with an average tenure of 35 years of experience working in the Property Industry.
Profile: Andrew Fusca, Managing Director
- Associate – Australian Property Institute
- Practising Valuer
- Associate Diploma in Business (Valuation)
- Advanced Certificate in Real Estate
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Justice of the Peace
Andrew has been appointed as Managing Director of CPM, and has over 36 years experience in the property industry managing major commercial and industrial portfolios for Property Trusts, Corporate Real Estate institutions and Private Investors.
- Asset Management
- Corporate Real Estate
- Repositioning major commercial property including leasing campaigns, refurbishments and acquisition/ disposals
- Property Management & Tenant Retention
- Asset value maximisation and commercial risk management minimisation
Commercial Portfolio Management
ABN 68 342 370 536 Phone: +61 2 9262 3636